Parlor City Pub
Today's Deal: $7.50 gets you $15 to spend!
Presented by: Sweet Deals
...15 Hawley Street was built in 1886. It was a ball-bearing factory, a cigar factory, a bagel store, an eclectic gift shop, and a few other things. It now houses Parlor City Pub. Our color blue signifies the city, and our industrial design, blends the old with the new. Our custom wine towers are built to look like our own Washington Street lenticular bridge. We plan on making “Parlor City” an exciting destination again. We hope you enjoy!
See our menu!
- No more than one voucher per visit/table
- No cash or credit back on unused amount
- Not valid with other discounts/promotions
- Tax and gratuity are not included
- Alcohol with food purchase only
- Voucher does not expire